TEMPORARY CLOSURE 12TH DECEMBER TO 6TH MARCH 2021 – Katie will be on maternity leave during this time.
Within my practice as a dietitian I am passionate in delivering evidence-based medical nutrition therapy with an emphasis on upskilling clients in nutrition knowledge and techniques to facilitate the behaviour changes needed to maintain long-term health goals.
Areas of special interest:
- Management of mental health conditions.
- Multiple sclerosis and other autoimmune diseases.
- Gut and digestive issues, including Irritable Bowel Syndrome, food allergies and intolerances, coeliac disease, reflux, and more.
- Insulin resistance, and gestational, type I and type II diabetes.
- Cardiovascular disease, hyperlipidemia, and hypertension.
- Weight loss and weight maintenance.
- Nutrition support for healthy ageing
- Nutritional Deficiencies.
- Vegetarian and vegan lifestyles.
- Tailored healthy eating advice.