Within my practice as a dietitian I am passionate in delivering evidence-based medical nutrition therapy with an emphasis on upskilling clients in nutrition knowledge and techniques to facilitate the behaviour changes needed to maintain long-term health goals.
Areas of special interest:
- Management of mental health conditions.
- Multiple sclerosis and other autoimmune diseases.
- Gut and digestive issues, including Irritable Bowel Syndrome, food allergies and intolerances, coeliac disease, reflux, and more.
- Insulin resistance, and gestational, type I and type II diabetes.
- Cardiovascular disease, hyperlipidemia, and hypertension.
- Weight loss and weight maintenance.
- Nutrition support for healthy ageing
- Nutritional Deficiencies.
- Vegetarian and vegan lifestyles.
- Tailored healthy eating advice.
Area of Focus
- Allergies and sensitivities
- Chronic disease management
- Coeliac Disease
- Digestive problems
- General Nutrition
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Mental health
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Nutritional advice
- Vegetarian dietary advice
- B. Nutrition and Dietetics (Honours) (Dean's Scholar)
- B. Science (Honours) (Neuroscience)
- B. Psychological Science (Neuroscience)
Thursday5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Saturday9:00 am - 6:00 pm