For workplaces and individuals feeling the impact of stress, anxiety and burn out, I provide evidence-based health and wellness education, coaching and evaluation services, to support implementing strategies for wellbeing.
My frontline experience in clinical health practice and education means I know what stress looks like and how it ultimately leads to burnout.
I’m a certified health and wellness coach and Tassie’s only professional member of Health and Wellness Coaches Australia and New Zealand (HCANZA) so I have the knowledge and skills to support behaviour change for workers and managers.
Any information or guidance provided by Dr Debra Carnes (trading as Virtual Praxis) is not a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of your doctor or healthcare provider.
• You must not rely on any information or guidance we provide you with as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider.
• Dr Debra Carnes (trading as Virtual Praxis) expressly disclaims all responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered by you or any third party as a result of your reliance on any information or guidance we provide you with.
• If you have any specific questions or concerns about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or healthcare provider as soon as possible.
• If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your healthcare provider.
• You are strongly advised not to delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information or guidance we provide you with.
• Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude any liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.
For online education please go to my website: www.resiliencecoach.com.au