I am a clinical psychotherapist, specialising in trauma, anxiety, depression and other mental health and relational issues.
I have worked in mental health for more than ten years, including extensive clinical experience in hospital settings, trauma settings, as well as short, medium and long-term therapy.
My background includes six years as a Therapist at South Pacific Private (Australia’s leading treatment centre for addictions and mental illness) including four years as the Family Therapist.
Other previous employers include; Wesley Eating Disorder Unit, Aids Council Of NSW, the Wayside Chapel and Black Dog Institute. I have also worked in Community Settings with disadvantaged families.
I have done my own in-depth therapy and continue to do so. I am always looking at new ways of advancing myself by participating in personal development courses, exercise and practicing martial arts. My ongoing education and professional development currently consists of supervision by senior psychotherapists, consistently more then 30 hours of professional development per year.
You can read more about working with me here: https://bravetherapy.com/faq/
Area of Focus
- Affective disorders
- Alcohol and other drugs addictions (AOD)
- Emotional abuse
- General Psychology
- Panic Attacks
- Personality disorders
- Physical Abuse
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sexual Abuse
- Somatoform disorders
- Online consultations
- Group Sessions
- Master of Science in Medicine (Psychotherapy)
- Somatic Experiencing™ Practitioner
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology
- Bachelor of Applied Social Science, Counselling
- EMDR Level I-II.
- Brainspotting Level I.-II.-III.
- Certified coder of the Adult Attachment Interview. (University of California, Berkeley, Psychology Department)
- Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator
- Mindsight: A Comprehesive Course in Interpersonal Neurobiology by Daniel Siegel MD
Tuesday12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Wednesday12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Thursday12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Friday9:00 am - 1:00 pm