Nicky is a dedicated Accredited Practising Dietitian who is passionate about helping others enjoy a healthy lifestyle, increase their quality of life and preventing diseases by adopting individualised eating patterns and creating a positive relationship with food.
After training with The University of Newcastle, Nicky received an internationally recognised Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics (Honours). Nicky wil porvide you with high-quality, evidence-based nutritional management for a range of conditions, including:
• Diabetes (Type 1, type 2 and pre-diabetes)
• Obesity and body weight concerns
• High blood cholesterol and fats
• High blood pressure
• Food intolerances and irritable bowel syndrome
• Coeliac disease
• Other bowel issues (such as reflux, diarrhoea, constipation, Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis)
• Eating difficulties (such as loss of appetite, taste changes, and difficulty in chewing and swallowing)
• Pregnancy, child and infant nutrition
• Liver disease
• Kidney disease
• Healthy ageing
• General healthy eating (to improve quality of life and prevent illnesses and diseases)
Additionally, Nicky is skilled in health coaching, and will work with you to find your personal motivation for healthy changes, assisting you to set achievable, enjoyable and sustainable nutrition goals and reach them.
Nicky has several roles within community health education programs, including the NSW Government's Go4Fun program, the Jamie Oliver Learn Fruit and Veg program and the Wholesome Collective. Outside of her dietetic roles, you’ll find her outdoors, getting creative with colours and food, or with family and friends.