Jess is an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) with a passion for people, their stories, and understanding their relationship with food.
Jess has completed a Bachelor in Nutrition and Dietetics with Flinders University, and has since gone on to train in disordered eating, intuitive eating and mindfulness.
Since graduating she has worked in the acute, sub-acute and private sectors, including aged care, rehab and mental health specialties. Most significantly, she has spent three years managing Dietetic services across QLD, NSW and ACT for a large non-for profit.
Jess respects body diversity and understands that health looks different on everybody. She loves to empower clients to live a healthful life, in a way that promotes autonomy and dignity, and is true to their values, and believes good nutritional care should be inclusive, and delivered in a compassionate and holistic way.
Jess has a special interest in food and body image concerns, including disordered eating, eating disorders, chronic dieting and emotional eating, as well as polycystic ovarian syndrome and women’s health.
Outside of work Jess can be found frequenting Sydney’s local restaurants, trying out new recipes or wandering through some of the beautiful beach-side walks the east coast has to offer.
- Graduate Diploma Psychology (Current)
- RAVES Eating Model – Developing Positive Relationships with Food
- Motivational Interviewing
- Nutrition Counselling for Eating Disorders
- Non-Diet Approach for Dietitians
- Dietitians Association of Australia
- Australian New Zealand Academy for Eating Disorders
- Executive Member Eating Disorder Interest Group