Nadine works with individuals, couples and teens.
Nadine is aware of the trust and courage it takes to reach out for support with some of the most delicate areas of life. Through warmth, genuine care and compassion for each person, Nadine aims to make clients feel heard, valued, accepted and supported in all of her interactions. The client and their concerns are most important and Nadine respects their values and the goals that they wish to accomplish. Nadine intends that the client feels heard and known for who they are and what they want in their life and relationships.
Nadine believes It is an honour to be able to make a positive contribution to her clients and she brings all the skills she has to assist each person to achieve what they want in the counselling process and in their life.
Area of Focus
- Couples Therapy
- Grief and Loss
- LGBTI issues
- Life Transition and Adjustment Issues
- Self-Esteem and Self-Development
- Sexual Difficulties
- Work Related Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Art Therapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Gottman Therapy level 1 and 2
- Prepare/Enrich facilitator
- Certification to Lead - Body Project and Project Health Interventions (ACFED)
- Adv Cert Art & Design
Monday5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
Thursday12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Saturday12:45 pm - 5:45 pm