Taryn is a Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner and Credentialed Diabetes Educator. Taryn specialises in Chronic Disease Management, Health Education and Indigenous Health. Taryn is committed and passionate about empowering individuals in making positive changes and reaching optimal health outcomes. Taryn will work with you in this journey to reach your individual goals.
Taryns University qualifications are:
- Bachelor of Health Science ( Nursing)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Rural and Remote Indigenous Health
- Post Graduate Certificate Advanced Clinical Nursing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Remote Health Practice
- Masters of Nursing – Nurse Practitioner (Primary Health Care)
- Graduate Certificate in Diabetes Management