Nerine is a counsellor, psychotherapist and yoga instructor who is deeply committed to helping others enhance their lives by nurturing mental and physical health.
With an approachable, warm and caring personality, Nerine creates a supportive environment for her clients’ development. She specialises in a psychodynamic psychotherapy known as the Conversational Model. The theoretical framework of the Conversational Model depends mainly on the development of self in relationship, and the integration of unconscious traumatic memory. It has integrated psychoanalytic understanding with
research in the fields of trauma and developmental theory, linguistics, memory and neurophysiology.
Nerine believes in the intrinsic potential of all human beings for self-realisation. Nerine will help you discover your own potential and facilitate the creation of a happier, healthier you.
To find out more or to book an appointment please call 0411 313 726, or email email@example.com. We look forward to helping you begin your personal transformation to a life of increased balance and contentment!
Area of Focus
- Affective disorders
- Alcohol and other drugs addictions (AOD)
- Dual diagnosis
- Emotional abuse
- General Psychology
- Personality disorders
- Physical Abuse
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relapse prevention
- Relaxation training
- Self-Esteem and Self-Development
- Shyness & social skills deficits
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Bachelor of Applied Social Science (Counselling)
- Master of Science in Medicine (Psychotherapy)
- Member Psychotherapists and Counsellors Federation of Australia
- Master of Science in Medicine (Psychotherapy) - The University of Sydney with the Westmead Psychotherapy Program of Complex Traumatic Disorders
- Bachelor of Applied Social Science (Counselling) - Australian College of Applied Psychology
- NLP Practitioner – Institute of Human Technology
- Life Coaching – Institute of Human Technology
- Understanding and Responding to Trauma – Mental Health Coordinating Council
- ASSIST – Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training – Living Works Australia
- Motivational Interviewing – Mental Health Coordinating Council
- Yoga Teacher - 200RYT
- Introduction and Advanced EMDR - Therapist Training