Dr Carina Trinh graduated from UNSW with a Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Optometry with First Class Honours. She has wide experience working in outreach (leading Eyes4Everest missions in Nepal), rural (visiting clinics to western NSW, top-end and central NT), regional (Dubbo, Wellington), and metropolitan areas (Sydney CBD, Ryde, Liverpool) with patients from all walks of life.
Dr Trinh is passionate about keeping up to date with the latest developments in eye care and is endorsed to prescribe ophthalmic medicines. Her clinical interest areas include myopia management, dry eye, orthokeratology, children's vision, complex contact lenses, and comprehensive eye health care.
Serving the community and the profession are both important to Dr Trinh and she has served on the Optometry NSW/ACT board from 2016-2020, and as Vice President 2018-2020. Dr Trinh is also a Founding Executive Member of Young Optometrists NSW/ACT, and served as Chairperson 2015-2017.
She simply believes in quality eye care with comfortable and affordable visual solutions.
Consultations are by appointment only. Please contact via email, text, or phone for any questions or book online.
- Older adults
- Culturally and linguistically diverse communities
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander
- Non-Binary People
- Wheelchair access
- Email consultations
- Emergency after hours contact
- Online consultations
- B. Sc (Vis) / B Optom (Hons) UNSW
- B Science (Vision) / B Optometry (Class 1 Honours) UNSW (2011)
- UNSW Therapeutics Program - Optometrist Medicines Prescriber
- Orthokeratology Society of Oceania - Certified Orthokeratologist
- Zen Lens Certification Course - Suitable for keratoconus, corneal grafts, irregular corneas
Monday9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday11:00 am - 4:00 pm