Ms Amy Ng is a Registered Psychologist with AHPRA registration and is a member of the Australian Psychological Society. She is also registered with Medicare and provides Bulk billing services to her clients. Amy Ng has experience working with adults, adolescents,children and families to help them manage a wide range of psychological problems such as depression, anxiety, relationship difficulties, and adolescent and emotional problems. Chronic pain and health related concerns. 慢性疼痛和健康有關的問題。 Ms Ng also has extensive experience in assisting her clients overcome and manage chronic pain and insomnia caused by accidents such as Personal Injury and liasing with CTP insurance, compensation lawyers and private health insurance to assist her clients to return to pre-injury levels of functioning. She has been working with children on the Spectrum for more than six years and has been trained to implement Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy to help reduce behavioral and emotional issues that comes with the diagnosis. Psychological evaluation and report preparation 心理評估和報告編制 Amy Ng also has experience in conducting psychometric assessments including the WISC-IV (children's intelligence test), WAIS (adult intelligence test), VANDERBILT (screening ofADHD symptoms), SPENCE CHILDREN ANXIETY SCALE and has experience in writing immigration reports and reports for government agencies such as centre-link forsocial security purposes. Evidence based Focused Psychological Strategies循證聚焦心理治療 Amy utilizes evidence- based psychological therapies,including cognitive behavioural therapy ( CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy ( ACT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy ( DBT), Interpersonal Therapy ( IPT), Mindfulness Cognitive Behavioral Therapy ( Mi-CBT), Narrative Therapy and Schema Therapy to assist her clients.
Area of Focus
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Conflict Resolution
- Coping with disability
- Couples Therapy
- General Counselling
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Culturally and linguistically diverse communities
- Emergency after hours contact
- Home Visits
- School Visits
- Licensed Psychologist (full registration with AHPRA)
- Registration number: PSY0001650838 and eligible Medicare provider within NSW.
- Associate Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS).
- Psychologist Registration Program (ACAP) LifeForce Suicide prevention Workshop (Wesley Lifeforce) Annual Conference of the association of psychologists in developmental disability services Certificate 3 in aged care work ASPECTS Autism workshop (communication, positive behaviour support, and develop
Tuesday9:00 am - 5:00 pm