IN-CLINIC CONSULTATIONS CLOSED DURING COVID | ONLINE CONSULTATIONS ONLY
Axel Starviking, also known as The Starviking (music, vlogging, podcasts and creative art) is based in Buff Point NSW and runs a colourful clinic that serves a global community, via online sessions.
Axel's passion is seeing clients released from anxiety, fear, stress and worry, with a focus on co-creating action-based solutions with and for each client. No matter who you are, what you believe in, or how you present: you are welcome and included.
Axel is the loving parent of two Trans kids, and is also a part of the LGBTQIA+ community and uses their 20+ years of experience to assist members of the Trans community (including their family members) with their transitions, utilising proven methods ranging from Gestalt, Body Psychotherapy to Hypnosis, and uses the DeTrauma Technique ™ for any trauma work.
Axel qualified through HTA (Hypnotherapy Training Australia www.hypnotherapy.net.au) an online college internationally recognised by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists), and recognised by the AHA (Australian Hypnotherapy Association) and the ASCH (Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists), the two major governing bodies of Hypnotherapy in Australia. HTA is also a founding member of the HCA (Hypnotherapists Council of Australia) a regulatory umbrella organisation for Hypnotherapists, and is continuing on with ongoing studies in therapeutic areas of interest.
- Older adults
- People with disabilities
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander
- Non-Binary People
- Certificate Clinical Hypnotic Sciences
- Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certificate Gestalt Therapy
- Specialist in The DeTrauma Technique
- Diploma in Addiction Counselling accredited by CTAA - Complementary Therapists Accredited Association
- Australian Hypnotherapy Association
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnotic Sciences
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotic Sciences
- Certificate in Gestalt Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Addiction Counselling
Tuesday12:30 pm - 5:45 pm
Wednesday10:00 am - 5:45 pm
Thursday10:00 am - 5:45 pm
Friday10:00 am - 5:45 pm
Saturday11:00 am - 1:15 pm