Paediatric Dietitian | Specialist Disability Dietitian | Feeding Therapist
Maddie is a clinical Dietitian specialising in paediatrics and supporting people with. Maddie has more than 11 years of experience working with people and families to improve their nutrition, physical health and mental wellbeing.
Maddie is passionate in supporting families to enjoy stress free mealtimes, eat a wide variety of foods, whilst optimising health, happiness and development.
Maddie offers a unique skillset with extensive experience establishing and working as part of a multidisciplinary feeding team for people with feeding disorders. Maddie can work with you to provide you with a holistic and highly tailored assessment and intervention that addresses a wide range of growth, nutrient, feeding and mealtime challenges.
Area of Focus
- Allergies and sensitivities
- Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition
- General Nutrition
- Infant feeding
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- People with disabilities
- Mobile service
- Online consultations
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Graduate Certificate in Diabetes Education
- Master of Business Administration
- Royal Children’s Hospital Certificate in Paediatric Dietetics
- SOS Approach to Feeding (basic and advanced courses)
- Ellyn Satter’s Feeding Dynamics Model
- Eating Disorders Essentials for Dietitians course