I am a qualified Counsellor and Health and Wellbeing Coach with a Bachelor in Counselling (Coaching) from the Australian College of Applied Psychology, based in Erina on the Central Coast of NSW. I am passionate about improving the mental and emotional health and wellbeing of the community through the provision of in person sessions, walk and talk sessions, online and telephone support.
I am professionally trained to provide a unique blend of counselling and coaching to not only support you with your mental and emotional wellbeing in trying times, but also to empower you to learn coping skills and uncover resources that you can draw on in any situation, to improve your overall health and wellbeing, develop your strengths, achieve your dreams and goals and live a life that is full of purpose and passion.
I provide services for men, women and teenagers and have a special interest in pre and post natal counselling; supporting women through their Motherhood Journeys and dealing with the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual changes that occur during Matrescence - "the transition into Motherhood".
Life does not always go to plan, and sometimes we need someone in our corner to listen to us and provide a safe space to unpack, explore and process what is going on without fear of judgement. A place to be raw, real and vulnerable so that healing can begin.
Area of Focus
- General Counselling
- Life Coaching
- Women's Issues
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Rogerian Psychotherapy
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Group Sessions
- Online consultations
- Bachelor of Counselling (Coaching) - ACAP
- Provisional Member of PACFA
- Certificate of Basic Skills in Perinatal Mental Health (COPE – Centre for Perinatal Excellence)
- Certificate for Pre and Post Natal Exercise
- Certificate for Insights into Mental Health and Exercise
- Dual Diploma of Management/ Administration
- Certificate III in fitness (gym and group fitness instructor)
- Accredited Lifeline Crisis Telephone Support Worker
- Mental Health FirstAid
Tuesday9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Thursday11:30 am - 6:00 pm
Friday10:30 am - 3:00 pm