Steve Carey is a Clinical Hypnotherapist at Berwick Psychology & Hypnosis. He is a Member and Clinical Supervisor for the Australian Hypnotherapists’ Association. Steve has been practising clinical hypnotherapy since 2009 and brings a warm, compassionate and optimistic approach to his work. He believes passionately that we all have areas of our lives in which we know how to succeed, and that as a result we have abilities that can, with a little help, be applied to areas in which we are challenged. Steve loves working with clients and helping them find the gaps in knowledge and skill that will enable them to get back on track quickly and effectively. He particularly enjoys using hypnosis to reach the creative parts of our minds.
Steve’s background involves many years teaching Hypnotherapy for one of Australia’s biggest training academies for Clinical Hypnotherapists.
Steve works with clients experiencing the following concerns:
• Anxiety and Panic disorders
• Smoking cessation
• Weight Management
• Behaviour change
• Self-confidence and Self Esteem
• Motivation, procrastination, finding direction
• Performance issues – sport, exams, public speaking
• Problem Alcohol Use
- Older adults
- Clinical Supervisor for Australian Hypnotherapists' Association
- Doctor of Philosophy., Graduate Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapy
Wednesday1:00 pm - 7:00 pm