Developing across 30 years (of practice, teaching and supervision in counselling and organisational psychology), my person centred approach has opened to often include the (marital/de facto) partner. Improving the connection between individual identity and attachment with primary partner is fundamental. Expertise in counselling, developmental and organisational psychology contributes to managing career/parenting/retirement planning challenges in relationships.
Area of Focus
- Career and Vocational Planning
- General Counselling
- Identity Problems
- Personal Development
- Workplace Issues
- Art Therapy
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Older adults
- BA, DipEd, BEd (Counselling), MA
- Member, Aust. Psychological Society (MAPS); Member, APS Colleges of Counselling & Organisational Psychologists; Fellow, AHRI
- AHPRA Endorsed Counselling, Developmental & Organisational Psychologist.
- Gottman Couples Counselling (Level 1)