Ben Ward is a titled APA Sports and Exercise Physiotherapist and is the owner/operator of Ben Ward Sports & Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy and Cycle Dynamics.
Services provided include:
- General sports and musculoskeletal physiotherapy (location: Ben Ward Sports & Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy)
- Cycling analysis, cycling injury assessment, general bike fitting and pre-purchase fitting (location: Cycle Dynamics)
Note that you must select the appropriate location in order to book one of the above services (see top of page for currently selected location and link to change).
Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA), Medicare Chronic Disease Management (CDM), Work Cover Queensland and Motor Accident Insurance claims welcome. See important notes below.
1. Fees displayed are Ben's standard private fees. Those seeking treatment under Medicare CDM, Work Cover QLD and Motor Accident Insurance claims will be liable for the gap between the standard fee and the scheduled fee. Consultations for DVA card holders are bulk-billed.
2. The price displayed for variable fee (hourly rate) services are based on the default booking duration. Note that the default booking durations are set at the upper end of the typical time requirement to ensure adequate time is available. View details on the booking page for further information on pricing structure and minimum fees, or visit the applicable website (cycledynamics.physio or benward.physio).
Area of Focus
- Sports physiotherapy
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (1st class honours)
- Master of Physiotherapy (Sports)
- Level 2 Road & Track Cycling Coach
Monday12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Tuesday10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Tuesday4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Wednesday9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Thursday4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Friday9:00 am - 4:00 pm