Working with the ideology "We are what we think, eat and feel. Leah, helps you come back to wellness by seeing where you are at and guiding you from there. Incorporating food, nutrition, supplements and power of the mind a holist approach is used to support you back to health.
Most conditions have inflammation at the core, but what triggers inflammation? There are several factors, including our self-esteem, food & lifestyle choices, environment, relationships to name a few. When we address each or as many of these as possible, the entire person - Mind and Body approach enables one to Reclaim their life back.
My goal is to help people unlock their hidden fears, support the body to adjust with nutrition and come back to who they choose to be.
There are several ways to access this level type of intervention - online Reclaim ME! programs and individual consultations.
Consider this, if what we focus on increases, what type of health and life are you creating with your focus. If we can easily create negative, then we can also create the opposite with the right tools. Are you ready to Reclaim Your Life so You can Create it on Your Terms? Start with your health, symptoms and get to the root issue and not only the symptoms you experience.
Leah's latest book - What the Mind Sees, the Body Feels, Creates and Attracts can be ordered from Amazon, Booktopia and Angus and Robertson.
Want to know more, please explore the website www.stepstochange.com.au.
Area of Focus
- Digestive problems
- General Nutrition
- Mood disorders
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Nutritional advice
- Group Sessions
- Online consultations
- Home Visits
- Dietitian/ Nutritionist - Bachelor of Health Science (N&D)
- NLP Practitioner; Trained in Rapid Transformational Therapy;
- APD Dietitian
- AN Nutritionist
- Neuro Linguistic Practitioner (NLP) Including Time Line Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Gesault Therapy
- ACNEM Modules - NeuroInflammation; Environmental Health;
- Hypnotherapy; ACNEM: Environmental Nutrition; Neuroinflammatory Disease
- Watch video to learn how our beliefs drive your life: https://youtu.be/_lBkB4NUMrs
Wednesday9:00 am - 4:00 pm