Inga is a qualified Naturopath and Bowtech® Bowen Therapist and Bowtech® instructor working in private practice since 2005. Speciality is in EAV analysis and treatment, Homeobotanical therapy, nutritional therapy and mind-body work. Counselling is another part of her practice and is often incorporated with other aspects of her repertoire to achieve long lasting results. Inga supports families from pregnancy, infant and young children, teenagers and parents to the aging.
Bowtech® Bowen therapy is a main part of her practice work, and is a significant part of the healing journey.
Area of Focus
- Allergies and sensitivities
- Ankle and foot pain
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Fertility issues
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Menstrual pain
- Parkinson's disease
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome
- Diploma of Naturopathy Registration #285
- Diploma of Proficiency with the Bowen Academy of Australia
- Also member of Natural Health Practitioner New Zealand (NHPNZ) #2969 as Registered Natural Medicine Practitioner Also professional member of Bowen Therapy New Zealand (BTNZ) Also member of BTAA as Bowtech instructor