I am an Accredited Practising Dietitian and Accredited Sports Dietitian, but I am also a human who loves food and I am passionate about working with active people from all walks of life to achieve sustainable outcomes.
I use an evidence-based, client-led approach and incorporate mindset and nutritional counselling approaches to enhance the individualised focus on your preferences and needs to enable you to implement changes for long-term success.
I pride myself on my friendly, non-judgemental and realistic approach to nutrition care.
Area of Focus
- Digestive problems
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Sports nutrition
- Women's health
- Online consultations
- Group Sessions
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics (Hons), QUT
- Accredited Sports Dietitian, Sports Dietitians Australia (SDA)
- Full APD Registration, Dietitians Australia
- Monash FODMAP Certification
Thursday1:00 pm - 7:45 pm