Inner Health Nutrition has recommenced FACE to FACE appointments at both Paddington and CBD clinics.
We will also continue to offer TELEHEALTH (zoom or phone) for any appointment at your request.
Elissa Robins is a Specialist Accredited Practising Dietitian with 17 years experience in helping thousands of people find their food solutions!
Her specialty areas include:
Gastrointestinal Disorders such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Coeliac Disease, and Food Intolerances.
Mindful-Intuitive Eating Approach to weight concern. This is best suited for those who have had long term difficult relationship with food and body, who have had a history of yo-yo dieting, and are ready to heal their relationship with food.
So if you have a tricky tummy, or long term weight concerns then Elissa Robins is the Dietitian for you!
Area of Focus
- Coeliac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive problems
- Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Eating disorders
- Older adults
- People with disabilities
- Online consultations
- Wheelchair access
- BAHSc (Nutrition & Dietetics)
- Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Accredited Nutritionist
- Adjunct Research Fellow, ANZIC-RC (Monash University)
- FODMAP Friendly Course
- ASCIA Medical Nutrition Therapy in Food Allergy and Intolerance
- Non-Diet Approach Trained
- Health At Every Size Member
- Body Positive Australia Member
- Body Image Healing Trained
- RAVES trained (approach to developing a healthy relationship with food)
Thursday8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Thursday1:00 pm - 5:00 pm