Elissa Robins is a Specialist Accredited Practising Dietitian with 18 years experience in helping thousands of people find their food solutions!
Her specialty areas include:
Gastrointestinal Disorders such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Coeliac Disease, and Food Intolerances.
Mindful-Intuitive Eating Approach to weight concern. This is best suited for those who have had long term difficult relationship with food and body, who have had a history of yo-yo dieting, and are ready to heal their relationship with food.
So if you have a tricky tummy, or long term weight concerns then Elissa Robins is the Dietitian for you!
Area of Focus
- Coeliac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive problems
- Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Eating disorders
- Older adults
- People with disabilities
- Online consultations
- Wheelchair access
- BAHSc (Nutrition & Dietetics)
- Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Accredited Nutritionist
- Adjunct Research Fellow, ANZIC-RC (Monash University)
- FODMAP Friendly Course
- ASCIA Medical Nutrition Therapy in Food Allergy and Intolerance
- Non-Diet Approach Trained
- Health At Every Size Member
- Body Positive Australia Member
- Body Image Healing Trained
- RAVES trained (approach to developing a healthy relationship with food)