Brendan's specialist areas include:
• Musculoskeletal rehabilitation - He loves anatomy and rehabilitating acute and chronic MSK issues.
• Disability - He enjoys working with individuals living with a disability to improve their quality of life and overall health outcomes.
• Aged Care - He also enjoys working with seniors to assist them in maintaining their independence and for rehabilitation after injury or surgery.
• Aerobic conditioning- His pet passion is cardiovascular health and wellness for ALL individuals.
Area of Focus
- Cardiorespiratory physiotherapy
- Chronic disease management
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Older adults
- People with disabilities
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander
- Home Visits
- Mobile service
- Nursing home visits
- Online consultations
- Wheelchair access
- Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Brendan McCann is available for online booking at our Brisbane clinic. If you would like to make an appointment for a HOME VISIT please call reception on 07 5456 1599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday2:00 pm - 6:30 pm