Tim has availability and you can book online.
Tim has had an interesting career starting out in environmental management working in the mining industry. He found his passion for helping others and moved across into corporate psychology after receiving a Graduate Diploma in Counselling in 2016 (Australian College of Applied Psychology) and a Masters of Social Work at Griffith University in 2018.
Tim has experience across the not-for-profit alcohol and drug sector, QLD Mental Health Service, corporate and organisational psychology and in the private practice sector.
Tim has corporate experience with workplace issues, bullying, Employee Assistance Programs, executive coaching and mentoring. Tim is Gottman institute trained in couples counselling and works well with men’s issues, women’s issues, and teenagers.
One of Tim’s key areas of professional interest is relationship counselling and he is trained in Gottman methodology. He also draws on solution focussed, psychodynamic and attachment theory concepts in both his personal and couple’s work. He is a warm and pragmatic therapist with his primary goal being to understand his client’s goals to help them to become the best version’s of themselves.
Area of Focus
- Alcohol and other drugs addictions (AOD)
- Anger Management
- Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Couples Therapy
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gambling addiction
- General Counselling
- Grief and Loss
- Impulsive Behaviours
- LGBTI issues
- Life Transition and Adjustment Issues
- Men's Issues
- Panic Attacks
- Personality Assessments
- Personality disorders
- Religious Issues
- School Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Workplace Bullying
- Workplace Issues
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM)
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Culturally and linguistically diverse communities
- Group Sessions
- Online consultations
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling
- Masters of Social Work
- Member of the Australian Association of Social Workers
- Gottman Institute Couples Counselling
Tuesday12:15 pm - 8:15 pm