Kathryn believes in life-long learning. She is a registered psychologist with endorsement in education and development and a qualified teacher. With over 20 years’ experience in clinical and organisational settings, she has professional strengths in supporting academic and career success, coaching and leadership development, and life-stage development. She is described as warm, caring and professional.
Kathryn’s experience has involved working with:
- Women with life-stage challenges (i.e., motherhood, career etc.)
- Consultancy, supervision and professional learning
- Critical incident intervention consultancy
- Social emotional competence consultancy
- Ethical legal requirements and management
- Learning difficulties
- Mood disorders (stress, anxiety and depression)
- Parenting and behavioural concerns
- Identity and adjustment issues (gender, self-esteem, school and work transitions)
- Relationship difficulties (conflict, separation and divorce)
Kathryn is passionate about creating partnerships with her clients. She has great respect for each person’s openness and courage as they proactively work through their concerns.