Qualifications and Experience
- 1998 Bachelor of Arts. Edith Cowan University, Bunbury, Western Australia. Major in Psychology, Minor in Addition Studies.
- 2000 Bachelor of Psychology. Edith Cowan University, Bunbury, Western Australia.
- 2000 Next Step Drug & Alcohol Services & Curtin School of Psychology, Perth, Western Australia. Twelve-month Addiction Counsellor Training Programme
- 2004 Diploma of Hypnosis. Milton Erikson Institute of Western Australia
- 2020 Schema Therapy APS
- 2019 CPT online training
- 2018 Cognitive Processing Therapy- Pheonix Australia Dr Richard Cash
- 2018 Trauma Centre Trauma Sensitive Yoga – Edwina Kemp
- 2014. Working with Trauma and Alcohol and Other Drugs Ali Marsh, Tania Towers Drug and Alcohol Office, Perth WA
- 2014 Advanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Dr Clare Reese / SCEP
- 2014 WACHS CAMHS Training Programme Working With Young People in Mental Health Settings / Clare Franklin and Wendy Bulgin
- 2013. Managing Personality Disorders – Mindfulness, CBT and DBT State-wide Clinical Services Enhancement Programme
- 2013 Ways of Working with Aboriginal People - Drug and Alcohol Office- Strong Spirit Strong Mind
- 2009 Cultivating the Heart-Mind with Mindfulness. Mal Huxter & Patrick Kearney. Release from cycles of stress, anxiety and depression, utilising a mindfulness approach.
- 2008 Narrative therapy training.
- 2008 Indigenous Psychological Services- Dr Tracy Westerman - Training in the WASC-Y Addressing mental health issues of Aboriginal clients, and working in culturally respectful and appropriate ways. Training in the administration and scoring of the WASC-Y
Monday:9:00 am - 2:00 pm