Amy Kate is a registered Psychologist and an endorsed Educational and Developmental Psychologist. Amy Kate practices from her office in Brisbane with Evie, her little Italian Greyhound therapy dog (trained, assessed and accredited by Therapy Dogs Aus).
Amy Kate created The Mindful Collective to inspire mindful and compassionate change in those who are part of the collective. In keeping with their values of evidence-based practice and efficient strategy, TMC’s framework is entirely based on the Stepped Care Approach – aiming to ensure guests receive the right service at the right level of intensity and at the right time, whether this includes psychological therapy, online coaching, school and organisation consulting, social media, and other general resources.
They would love to hear from you.
Head to www.themindfulcollective.co for more information, and head to their socials @themindfulcollective for photos of Evie!
Area of Focus
- Academic Performance
- Anxiety and phobias
- Assertiveness Training
- Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Learning Difficulties
- Life Coaching
- Life Transition and Adjustment Issues
- Personal Development
- Relaxation training
- Self-Esteem and Self-Development
- Shyness & social skills deficits
- Victim of Crime
- Women's Issues
- Work Related Issues
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- In Vivo Exposure Therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Online consultations
- School Visits
- Master of Psychology (Educational and Developmental) from the Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours) from the University of Queensland
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
Monday7:00 am - 2:00 pm
Tuesday6:30 am - 2:00 pm
Wednesday6:30 am - 2:00 pm