Dayne Camara is a dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic Provisional Psychologist who enjoys working with children, adolescents, adults and the elderly. He has a particular interest in working with Clients who experience Anxiety, Phobias, Behaviour Problems, or Trauma, Chronic pain and suicidality as well as those Clients who need support surrounding Academic Performance or Coping with Disability.
Dayne is a genuinely warm, respectful and empathic practitioner with high ethical values, valuable clinical skills and wide experience; who values you for who you are, and can inspire and help you grow the best in you.
Area of Focus
- Academic Performance
- Anxiety and phobias
- Behaviour Problems
- Coping with disability
- General Counselling
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Older adults
- Bachelors in Psychological Science (Honours)
- Masters of Professional Psychology
- PhD (Health and Medical Science) - current student