Jimeoin is a Registered Psychologist based at our Logic Lounge Parramatta and Gordon offices. Jimeoin has worked in private practice, non-government organisations and occupational rehabilitation. Jimeoin has experience providing psychological intervention for a variety of mental health challenges across the lifespan, including anxiety, depression, stress, burnout, anger management, substance use trauma/PTSD, OCD, Bipolar disorders, personality disorders, ADHD/ODD, behaviours of concern, psychotic features and at risk clients.
Jimeoin can provide the following services:
- Medicare sessions
- Workcover sessions
- NDIS (therapy and cognitive assessments)
- EAP sessions
- Couple and family sessions
Jimeoin’s therapeutic approach with clients focuses on their individual goals, needs and strengths with a particular attention to building a positive therapeutic relationship. Jimeoin draws on a variety of therapeutic techniques including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Solution Focused CBT, CBT based Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT), Mindfulness, and elements of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) in order to provide strategies that best suit each client individually. Jimeoin’s aim is to assist clients to build skills and solutions in order to improve their wellbeing and functioning across their personal, social and professional lives.
Jimeoin obtained a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) and holds a Masters of Professional Psychology.
Jimeoin is available for appointments during between 10:00am to 4:30pm (Monday-Friday).
Area of Focus
- Anger Management
- Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Behaviour Problems
- Bipolar disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- People with disabilities
- Bachelor of Psychology (Griffith University)
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology) (Honours) (University of the Sunshine Coast)
- Masters of Professional Psychology (University of Southern Queensland)
- Work Cover Accredited (18184)
- Medicare Provider Number (5727242L)
- Working with Children Check Number (WWC1748157E)
Thursday9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Friday9:00 am - 5:30 pm