Fully registered Acupuncturist and Chinese herbal medicine Practitioner with over 16 years clinical experience. Samuel Dudgeon is one of Melbourne’s most renowned Acupuncturists and holds numerous tertiary qualifications in Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Health Science from Australia as well as undertaking internships in China.
Area of Focus
- Digestive problems
- Musculo-skeletal injuries
- Pain Management
- Advanced Diploma of Acupuncture AdDip (Acu), 2007.
- Master of Applied Science (Chinese Herbal Medicine), 2015.
- Diploma Remedial Massage & Traditional Thai Massage
- ATMS (Australian Traditional Medicine Society) Member
- Internship Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shen Yang CHINA, 2009
- Internship Guangxi Traditional Chinese Medical University, Nanning CHINA, 2008
- Certificate of Astrology
- Chinese Astrology
Fee / Service
- ACUPUNCTURE (new patient) A$110.00
- ACUPUNCTURE (return patient only) A$85.00
- CHINESE HERBAL MEDICINE CONSULTATION (new patient) A$80.00
- CHINESE HERBAL MEDICINE CONSULTATION (return patient only) A$60.00
- CUPPING A$50.00
Tuesday9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday9:00 am - 7:00 pm