Jane is a Psychologist with over 25 years’ experience. Jane has a broad range of experience encompassing community mental health, private practice, employee assistance programs and organisational psychology.
Jane has a PhD in Clinical Psychology from The University of Queensland and is a member of the Australian Psychological Society.
Jane’s style is authentic, warm and direct, allowing her to initiate and grow one-on-one relationships, navigate tough conversations and quickly grasp client needs. She skilfully translates complex psychological theory into practical, meaningful solutions that have a transformational effect for individuals.
Jane sees adult clients only 17 yrs to mature/older adults
Area of Focus
- Anxiety and phobias
- Couples Therapy
- General Counselling
- Panic Attacks
- Panic Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Self-Esteem and Self-Development
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Issues
- Work Related Issues
- Workplace Bullying
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Schema Therapy
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Older adults
- BSocSc (Hons), PhD (Clinical Psychology and Clinical Neuropsychology)