Working in Richmond Monday and Thursday Evenings and Saturdays.
Dane is a Musculoskeletal based therapist that uses principles of manual therapy and exercise prescription and education to help progress, improve, and strengthen any presenting problems. Background in Sports Rehab and working with professional athletes.
Has developed an injury prevention protocol to screen and monitor any risks of soft tissue injuries for, but not limited to, Australian Rules Footballers.
Area of Focus
- Dry needling
- General physiotherapy
- General Treatment
- Muscle pain
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Pain Management
- Personal training
- Sports physiotherapy
- Vertigo and Vestibular Disorders
- Older adults
- Group Sessions
- Online consultations
- Doctorate of Physiotherapy (Bond University)
- Dry Needling - CPD health courses
- HLTAID001 - Provide CPR
- HLTAID002 - Provide Basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 - Provide First Aid