I am a Registered Psychologist with over a decade of clinical experience. I aim to establish a warm, safe, and genuine therapeutic relationship at the onset of therapy. I am registered with AHPRA, Medicare and am a member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS). I am also an APAC approved psychology supervisor.
I am experienced in counselling, educational and developmental psychology. I maintain an interest in a variety of mental health related concerns such as:
- Anxiety, depression and emotional regulation;
- Working with children and their parents/caters to address a variety of mood, developmental and behavioral concerns;
- Relationship counselling including pre-marital and post-separation support as well as co-parenting concerns;
- Psychological assessments and report writing for multiple purposes including court, educational institutions, funding, court and immigration;
- Psychological pain management;
- Trauma informed therapy;
- Grief, loss and adjustment issues;
- Change/transition management in organisations.
I adopt a tailored approach to therapy, focused on understanding the unique treatment needs of each client. I value client collaboration and feedback, and endeavor to align therapy to client preferences. I aim to assist people to better understand their distress and foster more helpful and compassionate interpretations of their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. I aspire to maintain clinical standards of excellence. I am change-focused, and will work to both support and challenge clients to meet their personal therapeutic goals.